Here it comes: the 2016 Cadillac CT6. Cadillac finally pulls the cover off in the NY auto show.
Here are the new updates:
– Three engine options: 2.0L twin-turbo I4 (~265hp), 3.6L naturally aspirated V6 (~335hp), 3.0L twin-turbo V6 (~400hp, 400 lb-ft)
– 8-speed automatic transmission
– AWD standard on all V6 models
– Wheelbase: 122.4in, total length: 204in
– Curb weight: around 3,700lb
– Active rear steering, magnetic ride control
– For sale starting at the end of 2015
Please enjoy our live photos from the 2015 NY auto show, following by the official images, and then read more details through the press release.