Jaguar released more details on the 2016 XF in the NY auto show. For our previous coverage please see here.
Here are the updates:
– 340hp V6 version: 0-60 in 5.2s
– 380hp V6 version: 0-60 in 5.1s, top speed 155mph
– AWD system: under normal conditions only rear wheels has power; multi-plate wet clutch acts as power coupling to drive front wheels
– AWD models equipped with ZF 8HP70 8-speed automatic transmission
– RWD models equipped with ZF 8HP45 8AT
– RWD curb weight: 3,770lbs; AWD curb weight: 3,880lbs
– Car body torsional rigidity 28% stronger
Please enjoy our live photos from the 2015 NY auto show below, and get more details from the press release.